Monday, August 18, 2008

hmmm... sigh

Well tomorrow is another "big day".. again. We'll be going in the morning to try another iui. I'm not sure whether to be excited or not... i guess that's because i don't want to get too let down if nothing comes from this one. Maybe i should have more faith.. even though, i feel that i have alot. just not in the timing i guess. I'm tired of clomid. wow, am i tired of clomid.. all the emotional, hormonal junk.. not to mention the physical changes. Today my feet were swollen.. bizarre. It really wouldn't be that big of deal if i were pregnant, but.. yah. Head trips.. one day i feel like we really really should expand our family, and then the next i don't.. Our little family is already so perfect, and i try to convince myself that its no big deal either way.. i just wish i was better at the convincing. hmmm.. yah. too much rambling. I'm tired, i should be in bed sleeping.. but that doesn't seem to be working either.
Today was a good day for hubby though. We seemed to click really well, laugh alot, and overrall enjoyed eachothers company. We worked in the yard after church.. got alot done, i'll post pics later.
As far as Seth.. he's such a good kid. However he has been testing every boundary lately. I'm tired of arguing.. i know that this is not his normal sweet self.. just wish i could figure out what is wrong..
Oh well... tomorrow's another day...........

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hi Em! I love you! :D Best of luck with everything. Thanks for listening to me all the time.