Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cupcake ideas for Jessyka

For anyone else who is reading this post, it might not make sense without an explanation- Jessyka's little angel is having her big #2 soon and these are some cupcake ideas i thought she might like.  Found them in a great book i bought, i highly recommend it to anyone (comes with mass instructions)

 Hello, Cupcake! Irresistibly playful creations anyone can make
Karen Tack &  Alan Richardson

seriously, this is one of my all time best book purchases- it's only $15.95 and totally worth every cent... and no, i am not a distributor..lol

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Those are freakin' adorable!!! I still need to figure out what I'm doing for Dev's b-day. I may wait until we are back in WA to celebrate :)

Jessyka Parsons Photography said...

Thank you Em! Love it. I might wait to tackle those horses til you come and visit me ( hint... hint...)
You should come down for her party... Sit at home, sit in the car! Same thing, right? Miss you. Thanks for being there ALWAYS and for EVERYTHING, especially thanks for making sure I raise a princess like myself! lol.