Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our trip to the Seattle Aquarium

Talk about a beautiful day in Seattle!  The sun was shining, the water was blue, and it was almost warm (somewhere in the mid 50s).. gotta love it.   We've been wanting to get together with our good friends, the Swapps (from Sultan) for some time now, and we could not have planned out a better day for it.  We spent the nice part of our day at the Seattle Aquarium, and the kids had a blast.  We are so lucky they all get along so well.  Ofcourse, Hollie and I don't complain much when we get to hang out either.  It was such a lovely day, the only thing that would have made it better would have been the hubbies coming along too. 

the view of the sound

aspen, seth, and tanner getting excited


horrible pic, great friends
on our way, parking was a nightmare

"I love you".. what a great kid!

Tanner

Aspen

my littlest buddy,  Lindie

kids petting the furseal pelt

i'm so blessed.. i love my life!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Such a fun outing! I'm missing that brief warm weather too. I think everyone was at a zoo or aquarium that day!!!