Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Sweet Husband

Until now, i have always had a view of the mountains from my home.   In our last home this was the view from my kitchen.  I loved it! I always felt inspired to cook, clean and just felt alive!>>>
Since we moved to Bothell, this is what the view from my kitchen looks like>>>

Granted it is not a view of the side of some ugly building or some cranky neighbors, but still it's a small cement patio.  And i love the trees, i actually really love the trees.. However most of the time it is not sunny, but gloomy and depressing.  This was a rare moment today with the sun shining through the trees.   At night, instead of seeing the beautiful sky- i get nothing.  It's so dark,  it's like looking at a view of outer darkness.  On that note, my dear sweet husband took it upon himself (probably tired of hearing me fuss) to make my back yard just a little magical. 

he filled two of my trees (more to come) with white lights.  no, it really doesn't look like christmas.. but a magical wonderland (when i get some good pics i'll post them).  i am  so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby and now a beautiful backyard.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

The tree looks beautiful!!